Forums Search Login Register
Login
Username
Password
New Posts Todays Posts Find Users Posts Unanswered Threads Help Mark Forums as Read

Thread Options  Subscribe to this thread Subscribed Users4  Add Reply 
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2014 11:09 PM by LindaKay.)
Thanks. I think it's a beauty. I get lots of compliments on it...in fact, a man who was driving a BMW himself was parked beside me at the store the other day. I was getting out and he was getting in, and he did a double take when he saw my car and told me how beautiful he thought it was. It's an EX sedan. The paint is a metallic black, so it sparkles in the sun, and it has tons of "chrome" on it. The headlights are very flashy at nighttime. It's definitely a very flashy, attractive vehicle, and it turns a lot of heads considering it was only 20k, loaded.

With that said, I am thinking about trading it in next year. I have put a lot of miles on it in the past year because of various things...living far from town, sharing it with my BF and taking a cross-country trip...plus, I need to refinance next year to relieve my co-signer, and I am thinking about just trading it in and getting a Kia Optima when I go to refinance. Although I love my beautiful black car, I'm not sure that I will own another one again because it's impossible to keep clean. I think I might get a brand new Optima in pearl white.
04-24-2014, 11:07 PM
An even better choice. Optimas look better (in my opinion) and have much more power than your Forte. It will be a much more fun to drive and it will get even more compliments and stares.
04-28-2014, 09:24 PM
I know. I love the Optima. I definitely think it'll be my next vehicle.
04-29-2014, 08:28 PM
Do you have any other backup options in case you don't go with the Optima?
05-01-2014, 12:41 AM
Not really. It will probably be a little while, so I have time to decide. I think the K900 is going to be a nice car, but it's bigger and more expensive than what I want.
05-01-2014, 05:05 PM
Subscribe to this thread Subscribed Users4  Add Reply